Depending on type of the choir and the repertoire each trip usually includes 2-3 concerts at sacral, historic sites or at culture clubs, local fests, nursing homes or amphitheatres.
In order to prepare and promote your concerts we need to receive complete information about your choir, repertoire and requirements in good time before the tour starts. This means 2 months in advance at latest.
Of course, the sooner the information is available, the better – especially, when we need to apply to get access for you at some very specific concerts locations.
At the time of booking we request the
1. Information about the choir (written in English). Name of the choir exactly as it should be used by organizers in marketing, promoting and information materials.
2. Concise information about the conductor
3. Website address
4. Audio recordings (DVD, CD,
other electronic storing devices, Dropbox files., Youtube videos,etc.).
5. Preliminary repertoire an ensemble wishes to perform; names of composers and epochs or years of their living, length of
each concert repertoire – we recommend max 60 minutes.
6. Photograph(s) – preferably in jpg. or tiff. format
7. Any special
requirements (musical instruments, special chairs, music stands, electric supplies, etc.)
KINDLY NOTE: piano in a church is not very common in many countries, therefore
it is very important for you to ask first about availability of instrument, when needed.
We look for solutions, find the best offers for instrument´s rentals and offer to assist you with technical preparations.
Be kindly informed that instrument rental may be a subject to additional fee.
ALL payments are to be made directly to Artur Travel in Poland (www.arturtravel.pl) , upon
receipt of pro-forma invoice.